23 August 2013

Deadpool The Video Game

Deadpool free direct download
This video game rock!! Huhuhu..well, I love it, I love it. Deadpool is one of the character from Marvel's comic now adapted into video game. This crazy superhero is so cool even though he is a little pervert. For me, playing Deadpool was so enjoyable and there are a lot of humor in the game.

There are some website which gave this video game a decent score, but for me I will give slightly decent score compare to them. Not so great, but Deadpool The Video game is enjoyable enough for me.



Game ni rock!! Huhuhu... aku suka. aku suka. Deadpool adalah watak drpd komik Marvel yg kini diadaptasi ke dlm video game. Watak yg mempunyai karekter gila2 dan agak pervert sedikit. Bermain game Deadpool ni memang menyeronokkan apatah lagi banyak2 lawak2 bodoh yg diterapkan di dlmnya. Lawak lucah lebih banyak la, hahaha. Walaupun ada beberapa website game yg bagi skor biasa2 je utk game Deadpool ni, bagi aku game ni tetap best juga. Mungkin bukan The best, tetapi cukup menghiburkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.emailcashpro.com